UT Libraries welcomed over 200 individuals to its main library, the Perry-Castañeda Library, and made many more connections at the Great Texas Showcase during Family Weekend.
Your students are in great hands with UT Libraries!
Help us help your family and remind your student that:
- UT Libraries has 10 libraries across campus and many of them have extended hours to help your student during crunch time.
- Our libraries have quiet and collaborative floors and some libraries have reservable group study rooms.
- You can visit or chat online with a librarian for help with your research projects.
- PCL’s Learning Commons has writing, public speaking, and media project support available through one-on-one appointments or through workshops @ PCL.
- Students can use computers and printers in any library. PCL and the Fine Arts Library have media labs with specialized hardware and software.
- Find books, ebooks, movies, music, journal articles, and more online and in the library. You can also check for course readings at the front desk!
- Headphones and calculators are available for check out in more libraries; the Fine Arts Library even has cool equipment like GoPro cameras and tablets available.
- The Libraries host free concerts, workshops, study breaks, lectures, panels, and therapy dogs. Find out more on social media! (Event calendar)
Interested in getting more involved with UT Libraries or have suggestions for next year? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org